When I think about celebrating the real meaning of love, I think of romance. I think of couples coming
together as one, and sharing their love. There were so many weddings this year, so this will be a first for
all the married couples of 2007 and now 2008; marriage being the center being of romance. What a great
present than sharing your love with each other and bringing happiness to everyone around you. What a
In the reign of romance I think of books, and books are the gifts for me, and the essence of my soul. I
was thrilled to read a book by Rochelle Alers, Pleasure Seekers. I remember buying this book and
reading a few pages, and then putting it down because I thought it was another erotic sex book. Then I
purchased a MP3 Player, and ordered the book again on my player, and listened to it, and I enjoyed every
moment of it. The writing is superb and the characters are characters you could relate to. Ingrid,
Alana, Marcus, Bart, Faye, and Irene, makes up Pleasure Seekers. These women and men are drawn
together when they join an escort club for men, the owner of this business being Ingrid.
This book isnít about sex, but about women being companions for mostly older men and men in general. Most
of the men are looking for decorations for parties and someone to talk too. I could relate to being lonely
and this is why I was attracted to this book. Faye, Alana, and Irene was successful women, but not
in love, of course. This was a way for them to meet men, and hopefully, meeting the right one; rich men
who have plenty of money to spend, and why not spend it on gorgeous and beautiful women?
I related to Faye, and was thrilled when all her dreams came true. She was successful but she was
missing the love of a good man, and she found him at Pleasure Seekers. Alana had a tragedy
happen to her and Irene had to figure out who she wanted in her life, and where she was going.
Pleasure Seekers takes you to Manhattan, Paris and to Southampton, and if you never visited these
places before you can definitely take a ride with Rochelle Alers as she makes you believe that you
are in the center of Paris. Again, the writing is superb.
Pleasure Seekers covers loneliness, men, love, race, happiness, money, values, violence, friendship,
identity crisis, reality, and romance. I read a lot of books, and this one is on the top of my list for a
great book. I loved it from the beginning to the end, and listening to it on audio, I was able to listen to
it three times, and enjoy the ride.
When you are buying gifts for all occasions, turn on your computer and click on
www.amazon.com, or any online bookstore, or regular bookstore, and purchase this delightful and romantic
story of three women and their quest for happiness. Buy this book and take a romantic ride with me, and
If you enjoyed Pleasure Seekers, then please check out Rochelle Alers other books:
- Long Time Coming - June 2008.
- No Compromise - October 2008.
- After Hours - March 2008.
- Lesson of Low Country Summer - May 2006.
- Island Bliss, Four Novellas - Feb 2002.
- Homecoming - November 2002.
- All My Tomorrows - August 2005.
- Secrets Never Told - July 2003.
- Hideaway Legacy - Marcy 2007.
- A Time to Keep - June 2006.
- Dellaís House of Style - July 2000.
- Strangers In My Arms - April 2007.
- Gentle Yearning - October 2006.
- Best Kept Secrets - January 2006.
- Happily Ever After - October 1994.
- Four Degrees of Heat - March 2004.
- Beyond Business - April 2006.
- Going to the Chapel - June 2001.
- Careless Whispers - June 1998.
- Renegade - June 2003.
- Heaven Sent - July 1998.
- Very Private Duty - February 2006.
- Vows - December 1997.
- Love Letters - February 2001
- Beyond Control - 2005.
- Living Large - January 2003.
- Home Sweet Home - June 2006.
- Hidden Agenda - April 1997.
- Reckless Surrender - January 2000.
- Just Before Dawn - May 2000.
- Private Passions - January 2001.
- Tis the Season - October 2001.
- My Loverís Keeper - January 2001.
- The Long Hot Summer - December 2005.
- Rosieís Curl and Weave - February 1999.
- A Younger Man - June 2005.
- Holiday Cheer - December 1995.
- Hideaway Saga - April 2004.
- Harvest Moon - November 1999.
- Summer Magic - May 1999.
As you can see from the long list of books that Rochelle Alersí is an author to literally check out. Sheís
a mountain of talents, and her listed books are proof of her success. So when youíre relaxing from a
bubble bath, a nice glass of wine, and soft music, settle back with Pleasure Seekers, and afterwards,
the many books of Rochelle Alers. You will be pleased that you took a ride with Ms. Alers. I am and then
MyShelf.Com. All Rights Reserved.